December 2, 2013

Jackie Chan's 7 Traits for Success

I'm not a big Jackie Chan fan. Actually, I pretty much can't stand him. I do respect him, to a certain extent, for the work that he does and for the integrity with which he carries himself. When I read this article in the February 2011 issue of Success Magazine (partially archived here) I have to admit that I gained a little more respect for him.

Jackie Chan's 7 Traits for Success
  1. A willingness to crash and burn (even if you crash and burn, you will still learn something).
  2. A discipline for fitness.
  3. A disdain for wasted time (i.e., stay interested in many different things and learn as much as you can).
  4. A need for alternative opinions.
  5. A set of high expectations.
  6. An accurate moral compass.
  7. A relentless sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment