Larry Winget, as I mentioned before, is one of my favorite self-help writers / speakers. Here I present three lessons I learned from his book, "Shut Up, Stop Whining, and Get a Life" - I believe that these three lessons form the core of where he is coming from:
- Stop whining and take responsibility for the events in your life.
- Life is filled with great stuff and horrible crap. Celebrate the good and deal with the bad.
- You cannot solve your problems when you are too busy whining.
- Instead of complaining, develop a plan.
- Move beyond laziness.
- Further your education - there are plenty of free and obtainable resources.
- Clean up your thoughts and speech, and you will clean up your life
- Everyone makes mistakes.
- Own up, fix it, and move on.