April 9, 2014

The Best Way to Be More Confident

As soon as I saw this article's headline I just knew I had to read it. And of course, it doesn't hurt that it's written by my (unbeknownst to him) digital mentor, Jeff Haden. I am always interested in little tips and tricks about how to boost my confidence! So here they are:
  • Lack of confidence is not the problem - it is the means to a solution.
  • Hide from your weaknesses and you will always be weak. Accept them and work to improve and you will become stronger and more confident.
  • Improvement breeds confidence. Success breeds confidence. Competence breeds confidence.
  • Success in one pursuit yields greater confidence in other areas of life.
  • Confidence comes as a result of reaching a goal (success), so therefore pick a goal and get to work.
  • Celebrate small successes. Analyze and improve upon weaknesses. Keep going!

No comments:

Post a Comment